Saturday, October 20, 2012

First Class: Finale

Wow, I finally made it through this long two-week (and then some) project. Note to self: solo (or maybe the occasional duo) character drawings only for awhile, and without so many updates! I was definitely feeling some mental fatigue at times through this, but I am mostly pleased with the results.

Cyclops leads my ideal version of the original X-Men against a mutant-hunting Sentinel: Iceman, Colossus and Nightcrawler (along with their missing 5th member, a female character to be named later - I could never decide between Siryn and Aurora as I was drawing) - characters with easily-defined, impressively visual power sets.

Tell me what you like, and what you might have done differently! Or just leave a quick note about who your 'Original Five' would be, if it had been up to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment